Fashion Semiotics: personal branding through Tv series Course
If your dream is to become a bridal consultant or you would like to learn more about this subject, don’t miss this opportunity to take part in this course. Those who sign up as soon as possible can enjoy a discount on the enrollment fee!
Would you like to discover the true meaning of the clothing of TV series characters? Have you always talked about the semiology of fashion and want to explore this topic in detail? Find out more in this video course.
During the video course, I will take you on a journey to discover the meaning of fashion symbols, suggesting how you can learn to interpret them correctly. With the old saying “clothes make the man”, it is indeed true that appearances play a key role in films and TV series.
Since the pandemic, we have learnt to be experts on streaming platforms and TV series have become part of our everyday life: we appreciate the ability to create new narrative forms and create a strong brand identity.
TV series, as well as movies, have been using semiotics and communication for improving storytelling, and storytelling is increasingly used to create brand identity.
During the video course, I will offer you an analysis of the outfits of the characters in a careful selection of TV series, explaining how costumes and accessories contribute to creating not only the identity of a character, but also of a brand.
- Semiotics: what it is and what it is for
- Fashion semiotics, interpreting the signs of the fashion universe
- Associating fashion and narration
- Fashion as a storytelling tool
- Characterisation of characters through clothes
- Character memorability: the role of clothes and accessories
- How to promote a style through a success story
- Storytelling and fashion marketing
Who it is aimed at
- Students from; fashion, communication, journalism, cinema and audiovisual courses
- Communication specialists in different fields
- Event planners
- Fashion professionals
- Stylists, designers and photographers
- Digital content creators
- Retailers and buyers
- TV series or fashion enthusiasts
- Passionate readers or TV series addicts
- Those who are curious and want to get involved in a new video course
- Those who want to understand the true meaning of fashion and the potential of choosing clothes and accessories.
Duration: 3 hours live streaming
Lessons and exercises online on Zoom (no recorded video lessons).
- Certificate of attendance;
- Course material in format
Style Coach Business Image Strategist | Member AICI Italy Chapter
Business Image Expert, she has been working for years in the management consulting field, dealing with national and international companies in different sectors. This has allowed her to be a valid support for professionals and companies that want to improve the management of their business.
Co-Founder of the Accademia Consulenza d’Immagine, head of the Image Consultant specialisation course at the IED in Milan, President of the Associazione Consulenti d’Immagine AICI Italy Chapter from June 2019 to June 2021 and member of the AICI Italy Chapter.
€ 50,00 including VAT
DISCOVER THE PROMOTION WE HAVE RESERVED FOR YOU THIS MONTH